Hey guys! I need feedback!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey everybody! I need your feedback. Three months already I created my store. I've got traffic but I don't make no sales. Here's my store: www.kodipark.com

Let me know what changes I can bring to this.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes

Success.

Having worked on ASOS and other women's brands, I can help give some feedback to improve your store.

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. I would make your category section a big bigger, so your product images stand out more

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move "Secure and trusted checkout with" to your footer

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. Don't have a sizing chart as your product page image

3. Remove "Buy 2 Get 20% OFF Your Entire Order Sale Ends in" as it makes your store look tacky

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi Nelson70,

General
  • You need to provide contact details (address, email, phone). If you’re not willing to be transparent about who you are, you should not expect customers to provide you with the sensitive credit card information.
  • You have an About us page (which is great, btw!) with very small content. Consider updating it with more information about yourself, what you are doing and why you are doing it.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.
  • Each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. 1 - 2 images means lower conversion rate.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like