Hi @michfa !
1. Your logo, navigation bar, and hero banner are perfect. I like that you have divided your products by collections and placed them on the homepage.
2. Instead of placing accessories on the homepage (with sales), you can use this space for the blog.
By adding a blog page, will increase your shop visibility and tell more about your products. Post interesting and useful articles for dog lovers.
3. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
You are already using a Review app and Rewards. And Growave has all of them along with Social Sharing, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist, and Social Login.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @michfa ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> -> Use all Gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
I really like the way you've designed your store. Good job with the layout and navigation.
I can understand, low conversions can be frustrating. So here are a couple of ideas you could look into -
check which sources get the most amount of traffic and at which point in the store do most of these people drop off - that'll give you an idea about what to improve in the store.
you can introduce an 'exit intent pop up' - basically a pop up that tries to stop your shoppers one last time before they leave. You could add a small 5-10% discount to tip off some of these shoppers.
it's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. That way your shoppers can reach out to you from the store itself and it'll give you some direction about what the shopper is getting confused about
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store!
There are a few things missing from your store. I would like to suggest a few changes, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
2. If you're gonna have a product on the homepeage, please make it a featured product. Try to only feature the best of the best and make each product larger on the screen, so it's easier to see what you are selling.
3. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases.
4. Connect yourself through Linkedin and Twitter - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add them to your store footer.
5. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.