Hey guys, please check my store and let me know what you think

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hey guys, 

I know you all busy building your stores, but if anyone got a minute please check my website and I will appreciate any feedback and thoughts!

Regards

Martin 

click here  > https://artouchmedia.co.uk/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Artouchmedia, 

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips and apps to make your store perform well:

• Highlight your store "shipping offers" using a free shipping bar on the header top.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Our story" should include some images in order to be more expressive.
  • Multiple newsletter are not desirable on the homepage.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
All the best!
Neha :)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes