Hey if anyone could rate my store and give tips on how to improve it that would be great!!

SabastianCheung
Tourist
4 0 1

My store URL is www.foxepack.com

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there 

Hope you're doing well and staying safe!

It was great to stumble upon your store, I must say that your store design and product looks very appealing and classy. Congratulations on that. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired destination in no time. 

Before that, I'd like to tell you a few things I really love about your website. 

• It's brilliant that you have a detailed homepage showing your products missions and it's features, etc. It's very informative and very well designed.
  • I love that you have a live chat on your website. It's very important to have one. I always recommend this to everyone because if a viewer has a question, it should ideally be answered while they're still on the website. 
  • Lastly, love the section for customer reviews on the product page. It acts as a way for the viewer to trust your product and is very important for a new brand such as yours. 

Now, for a few recommendations of my own. I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Before showing the details or the features of the product, add a section on your homepage which shows the product and allows the viewer to add it to their cart. That should be right below the "our mission" section. 

2. Please make your main header on your homepage a little smaller. It covers almost half of the screen as soon as someone lands on your website. 

3. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

6. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

Please like and accept my solution if you found it helpful at all. 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes

Dear 

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hello @SabastianCheung ,

I just had a look at your store, your website looks great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I can only find a few products in each category, try adding more products into your site so that customers will have a lot of options to select which helps you to get more sales.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

If you are a dropshipper then aliexpress would be the best choice to dropship products from, they have millions of products.

To dropship products from aliexpress Droppersstop would be the right app for you, please look into the app if you are interested in dropshipping from aliexpress. It has many features and also a free plan available.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @SabastianCheung 

Welcome to the Shopify family! I hope you’re thriving.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job! There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating some copy in the first fold. Be clear about someone should buy from the Foxepack in the first fold itself. 
  2. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well.
  3. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  4. About - Make your testimonials more human. You can try adding customer images along to the text - it will increase trust for the users who see it.
  5. One observation about the testimonials - so when I open the listing for the bag - it shows only 1 review. Might put users off. Whereas you’ve added 3 testimonials on the home page. 
  6. You should add more product images in the “/products/urban” page. Which shows the product close up, inside etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks