Hey please can I get honest opinion on our web site?

GeoregDimitrov
2 0 0

Hello,

Hope you all well.

So here our web page : oxalis-us.com --- Can you please advise what we can do to make this web site more sellable ? 

We invest a lot into marketing (facebook ads mostly) we have about 100 visitors from facebook ads conversion and from this 100 visitors we have approximately 20-40 add to cart and at the end of day only 2 sales. Thats really sad we just stuck and not sure what to do in this situation. If someone has some similar issues please HELP !

About us : we are pretty old company from Czech Republic and just start business in US. Also we distribut and have store in different countries. We have our own product it's coffee & tea. For US market we choose over 100 product that has the most sales. 

So by this moment we try facebook ads for 2 month and 2 times change web design. PLEASE if anyone know what we doing wrong show us this mistakes. 

Thank you and Best Regards,
George Dimitrov

0 Likes
zerozen2
Tourist
7 1 2

Your site looks amazing, I would not change much, a 2% conversion rate is pretty normal, you might need to target your ads a bit better so what people are looking for they land on the right page... not your home page if thats where you are directing them.. . 

The only thing I can think of adding is reviews as this shows trust and people love reading reviews more than they do descriptions, and as you sell a product that is all about taste the first thing I would read is the reviews from people that have tried it...

Your on page SEO could be better, even your homepage title says tea&coffee store as one word, add more content on the product page about the tea or coffee if possible and is it morning tea or coffee, good for waking up, lunch time and so on...

Move the about us page to the right or better still the footer and add an images that shows who you are or what you are about on that page.

Good Luck 

Hey @GeoregDimitrov,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

Your store looks very professional and trustworthy, great first impression. I've taken a look through everything and there were a few things I noticed that I would suggest tweaking.

When you initially add an item to your cart, you get a pop up and in order to proceed to the checkout you need to accept the terms of use. There is no link to read the terms and conditions when clicked which leaves the visitor in the dark as to what they are agreeing to. I would not make this a requirement to check out, it's a road block that could cause you sales.

tea-checkout.png

When you go to the cart page, the "Proceed to Checkout" button should be moved up. I'd swap the "Update Cart" for "Proceed to Checkout".

screencapture-oxalis-us-cart-2021-02-18-10_39_14.png

My final recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. For example, with this product, your title should include the word "tea" as well.

tea-meta.png

We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com

Hi @GeoregDimitrov,

Congratulations on targeting US market - there are many promising customers ahead, it’s only an issue of time before you reach all of them! Your site looks stunning, and it’s not an exaggeration to say that I’m impressed at the first glance - You have done a great job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

Regarding Home page:

1, Make sure all the words are eligible and professionally aligned. 

On the menu bar, the word “Us” is standing alone with a big empty gap - this is considered as Orphan in design and should be got rid of by organizing the menu name within the same row.

For the heading, I love the font type, but the overriding background image prevents me from enjoying it. There is a safe zone for every element, make sure there is no other element interfering with it.

PageFly_0-1613703533332.png

2, The pop-up content should share the same alignment. The left block is set centered to the frame, so should the image be. Currently the image only takes half of the frame, leaving the other half blank which makes the pop up look dull.

You can add another image below, but I recommend you use only one image that has the same height with the pop-up.

PageFly_1-1613703532944.png

3, Blank space makes this section unattractive.

You can add 3 related icons above each block to give it a visual minimalistic effect. 

The heading “Why to choose us?” should have the same style as “Our blog” as they share the same level. 

PageFly_2-1613703532929.png

4, Add Shipping policy and Return policy to the footer. These are 2 utmost vital types of information when it comes to online purchasing - customers want to make sure how they have their rights served, and footer is where most of them search for it. Adding these policies also shows how trustworthy your store is, and how much you care about customers right. 

PageFly_3-1613703533181.png

Regarding Product page:

1, The Favorite icon does not work. When I click on the icon, nothing happens but the page reloads itself. You can make use of it by allowing customers to save their favorite item when they double click on the product, for example, and clicking on Favorite icon will navigate them to their Favorite list.

PageFly_4-1613703533149.png

2, Content of the same level, in the same section should share the same alignment. In this section, the tab name “Description” and “Additional information” are left aligned. The content of “Additional Information” is also left aligned, however that of “Description” is center aligned. This affect the eye flow and make customers confused, thus harming customer experience. 

PageFly_5-1613703532913.png

PageFly_6-1613703533165.png

Regarding Cart page:

It’s unnecessary to have 2 tables for the same Cart page. It feels like you are receiving 2 bills for 1 purchase. Besides, having a second table makes the “Proceed to checkout” button out of view - customers will not recognize it until they scroll down the page. To solve this problem:

• Merge “Cart totals” table into the first one, make it the last row of the table so customers can have full information within a single glance.
  • Make sure “Proceed to checkout” is the most outstanding button on this page, as you wish to convert cart into real purchase. Place it as the first button with green background color, while “Update Cart” and “Continue Shopping” button have black background color. 

PageFly_7-1613703532959.png

Overall, your store has already been amazing - I can see all of your time and effort on it. Above are only some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @GeoregDimitrov, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- It should be written as a 'related' product.

Screenshot - 2021-02-19T152104.643.png

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Display reviews on the home page. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes