We've recently started our own clothing brand and would love to see what the community thinks about our store.
We currently have a decent page view rate for our size but would love to increase our conversion rate into sales.
Let us know what you think!
site link: www.modeclothinglondon.com
The great thing about selling clothing is you can fill your website with images of people smiling and wearing your products. This will give your visitors a awesome feeling and help them envision themselves wearing your products. Similar to why clothing shops have manikins.
Happy to send over a detailed review if you wanted to reach out HERE.
I would provide some recommendations for your store.
1, The header
- You should not leave the blank here. Here's my recommendation:
You can put the menu navigation here.
And after the header, you can add a banner to introduce or promo store's products.
2, Name for the section
- You should name for this collection and consider adding 4 products instead of 3 products
- You should add image feature for each blog post to attract visitors reading.
4, You can add more testimonials/ product's reviews for your products.
5, You should notice to the page speed of your store to make sure it runs faster on both desktop and mobile devices. You can see more here to know more https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmodeclothinglondon.com%2F&...
Here is the article about page speed and how to have a good page speed for online store, you can consult here.
They are just some of my comments. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question in this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!
Congrats on starting your own store. That is a huge achievement that requires a lot of work. That is why it is crucial to build a site that will make justice to your product and spread the word to the world. I would recommend adding more creativity. The site has a minimalistic approach, so stick to that but add some "attitude" to it. Create a homepage with a "screaming" hero banner and create a vibe that you want your customers to feel when they are wearing your clothing line. Hopefully, you get what I mean:)
Another recommendation of mine is to add a bigger variety of items. You want to offer something that Amazon or Alibaba does not offer. Also, think ho many people will be willing to pay 19 GBP for a simple black T with a sign on it when he/she can get a similar one but twice cheaper on a different platform? Once you figure that out and let your customers also know that, you will start selling.
Now finally to breathe in some life into the site, use Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instgagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hey Mode Clothing London,
"Attractive central banner design can allow people to click on them". However, to increase your "Click-Through Rate" (CTR), you must design a really good looking and attractive central banner that must be placed beside the dropdown menu.Look into the following below mentioned points as well to know more:
Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of sales.
Hey @Will50, here are some suggestions you need to work on:-
1. Display the collection list on the homepage. Then, you should give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. It can be Recently viewed, Best Sellers, Trending Products on the homepage.
2. Display testimonials o the homepage as a slider view.
3. There's a lot of blank space in the header.
4. To collect more reviews you can loyalty points to your customers on leaving a review. Also, you can send an in-email review form.
5. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email addresses. To increase the push subscribers you can give loyalty points to them on allowing for push notifications. Now, you can send updates anytime you want. It helps in winning back the losing customers.
6. Add a Livechatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
To implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.