Hey, would love some feedback on our clothing store!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

We've recently started our own clothing brand and would love to see what the community thinks about our store.

We currently have a decent page view rate for our size but would love to increase our conversion rate into sales.

Let us know what you think!

Thanks

site link:   www.modeclothinglondon.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Will50 

The great thing about selling clothing is you can fill your website with images of people smiling and wearing your products. This will give your visitors a awesome feeling and help them envision themselves wearing your products. Similar to why clothing shops have manikins. 

Happy to send over a detailed review if you wanted to reach out HERE

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Will50 

I would provide some recommendations for your store.

1, The header

- You should not leave the blank here. Here's my recommendation: 

You can put the menu navigation here. 

And after the header, you can add a banner to introduce or promo store's products. 

Mode Clothing London – Mode Clothing UK 2020-03-30 08-32-35.png

2, Name for the section

- You should name for this collection and consider adding 4 products instead of 3 products

Mode Clothing London – Mode Clothing UK 2020-03-30 09-05-43.png

3, Blog

- You should add image feature for each blog post to attract visitors reading.

Mode Clothing London – Mode Clothing UK 2020-03-30 09-11-41.png

4, You can add more testimonials/ product's reviews for your products. 

5, You should notice to the page speed of your store to make sure it runs faster on both desktop and mobile devices. You can see more here to know more https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmodeclothinglondon.com%2F&...

Here is the article about page speed and how to have a good page speed for online store, you can consult here. 

They are just some of my comments. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question in this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @Will50 

Congrats on starting your own store. That is a huge achievement that requires a lot of work. That is why it is crucial to build a site that will make justice to your product and spread the word to the world. I would recommend adding more creativity. The site has a minimalistic approach, so stick to that but add some "attitude" to it.  Create a homepage with a "screaming" hero banner and create a vibe that you want your customers to feel when they are wearing your clothing line. Hopefully, you get what I mean:) 

Another recommendation of mine is to add a bigger variety of items. You want to offer something that Amazon or Alibaba does not offer. Also, think ho many people will be willing to pay 19 GBP for a simple black T with a sign on it when he/she can get a similar one but twice cheaper on a different platform? Once you figure that out and let your customers also know that, you will start selling. 

Now finally to breathe in some life into the site, use GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instgagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1690 105 367

Hey Mode Clothing London,

"Attractive central banner design can allow people to click on them". However, to increase your "Click-Through Rate" (CTR), you must design a really good looking and attractive central banner that must be placed beside the dropdown menu.Look into the following below mentioned points as well to know more:

1. "Your call to action is what tells visitors what to do, where they should click, and what to buy. It's what lights a path to your checkout and turns a visitor into a customer as quickly as possible". So, to attain the same, you need to place a "Shop Now" button in the middle of the central banner.
  2. "Currency Converter" is a must as you deal with "Worldwide Shipping".
  3. For better "customer interaction", a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  4. Include the "Welcome to Mode Clothing London" Section in the footer as well with addition of some images to make it express and deliver better.
  5. “A trust badge is a symbol placed on your website that ensures your visitors that the page is legitimate and that all their data is collected through secure third-party service".Ensure they are placed on your homepage as well.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of sales.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @Will50, here are some suggestions you need to work on:-

1. Display the collection list on the homepage. Then, you should give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. It can be Recently viewed, Best Sellers, Trending Products on the homepage. 

2. Display testimonials o the homepage as a slider view. 

3. There's a lot of blank space in the header. 

4. To collect more reviews you can loyalty points to your customers on leaving a  review. Also, you can send an in-email review form. 

5. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email addresses. To increase the push subscribers you can give loyalty points to them on allowing for push notifications. Now, you can send updates anytime you want. It helps in winning back the losing customers.

6. Add a Livechatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

To implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes