Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Example of Good Header
2. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales.
3. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
4. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
6. Use silo structure in menu
7. Add banner with CTA at home page
8. Need to improve design, make it more professional.
9. Header and Footer Area need to Improve. Currently Footer having lots space.
10. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
11 .You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
12. Company / Business Logo Should be there
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
I have some basic comments, hope that it can be helpful when you decide to redesign your store.
1. Feature collections, not individual products
From the navigation menu, I can see that you are selling many products, but products are being featured on the homepage in a disorganized way, making it very hard to follow which types of products are being offered in your store.
I suggest you feature the collections available and only 1-2 individual products.
2. Describe what you sell on the hero banner.
Hero banner is the first thing visitors see upon landing on your homepage. Including a clear, concise description of what is available on your store will give people an overview of what to expect.
Tips: Make the hero banner full-width would make your homepage look better.
3. Invest in product pages.
Your product pages need more time and investment. Many fundamental elements are missing:
The clearer your policy is, the more people are encouraged to make purchases.
These are the "fundamental" elements of a product page, which is the minimal things you need to do if you expect to get a sale. Ask yourself whether you would buy from this store before delivering the page to the customers.
Hope this helps!