Hi All Im looking for feed on my Adult Sex Toy Store

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

www.GorgeousKiss.co.uk 

Hi All Im looking for feed on my Adult Sex Toy Store - overall do you think this site looks safe and reliable from a customers point of view? 

Any feed back would be great. 

Thanks in advance .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Owen_Lawrence 

The overall impression of the site is positive, the images are of great quality and a decent amount of products. You are doing a great job so far! 

I have noticed a couple of things that could be changed on your site to make it more trustworthy and user-friendly. 

1) Add Social Proof. 90% of people need testimonials to be ready to pay for a product. I understand that not all people will be willing to leave a review and reveal their names. But in Growave you can give an opportunity or your customers to hide their info from going public. 

I see that you have Social Sharing icons on product pages, I am afraid it will not be used too much due to the specific niche:) 

2) I did not manage to find Contact us page nor any information about the company. The more transparent you are with your customers the more trust they will have for you. I recommend adding at least a contact page, or contact information on the footer menu. 

3) Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review,  for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

You can use Growave to accomplish most of the listed above. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Discounts +7 more tools all-in-one.

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post! 

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 126

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done a great job on the store so far, and you should be proud of it. There are some changes I do recommend you make in order to really provide your customers with all the information they might need:

• You should write a strong About Us, detailing who you are and what your mission statement is! We have an article here about how to write a strong About Us. 
  • You should also create a FAQ section, addressing some of the questions a customer may have prior to ordering from your business
  • In the same train of thought, why not add some policy pages
  • I would also look to add product reviews to the site, so customers can offer feedback on the products. Have you also considered getting some testimonials from bloggers or influencers? Just to add a little legitimacy to the business, and make people feel super safe in the products they are purchasing? 

How are you planning to market this business? I know that this particular niche has its challenges, as it goes against the terms of service of many marketing avenues. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like