Hi All, Would love feedback on my first store ;)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi All,

I have just launched my first Shopify store, and would love feedback on this from the broader amazing Shopify community.

https://dzla.myshopify.com/

Open to feedback to help it look & perform it's best and appreciate in advance any replies.

Cheers

KiwiDazz

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @KiwiDazz ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature, social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks so much for the suggestions, I’ll definitely look into these.

Cheers

KiwiDazz
0 Likes