Hi Could I please have some feedback on my store.

JMag
3 0 0

I'd Appreciate some Marketing Advice on a Low Budget.

Also the general appearance of the site.

I'm New to the community so there might be some things I haven't thought about.

Much Thanks in Advance

www.eagleeyeclickbuy.co.uk

0 Likes
Jfisher305
1 0 0

Hello could someone give me some feed back on a online store I recently purchased a day ago? Here’s the link, and thank you! 

3dfn.Spotify.com

thanks! 

0 Likes

Dear @JMag 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Need to improve your store speed for mobile

eagspeed.png

• At header

eaghead.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

Example: HILAND 26" Professional All Terrain Mountain Bike at home need to organize

eagproduct.png

• At footer: Quick links need to organize and add social profile at the footer
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
JMag
3 0 0
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes
JMag
3 0 0

Thankyou so much for your constructive feedback, I will look into this right away,  I am currently reading up on improving Store Speed, at the moment a lot of my SEO / Marketing come from installed apps,  wouldyou have any suggestions on compressing the workload for the server without deleting my apps?

Also thankyou for your POV on the overall design too, this is an ongoing project and I appreciate your outsider point of view, it always looks good if you mark your own work, but it goes along way to hear constructive comments so.. Thanks again 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hello @JMag, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the community. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the home page after the collect list, add a section of trending and new products. Display collections with 3-4 products in the section. Make the home page professional. 

- Display reviews on the home page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Increase the customer engagement in your store that will help you to engage the visitors' coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. If your store will be engaging it helps to increase the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes