So first off, your site has music which is a major no-no. You have a bunch of pop ups that make it look like your site is a scam website that's going to give you a virus if you click anywhere. There's three chat button options. Your main image is an apron with a man holding a football over his crotch which is super shocking when you open your site. There's stuff for kids on your website so why is that the first thing we see? Also all the listings seem to be fake. This doesn't look like a legitimate website at ALL. You need to cut everything down to size by like 200% and streamline what you're trying to sell. There's several typos on the site which just makes this whole thing look...sketchy.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @goodgroovygoods, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. Moreover, you should use a dropdown function to make it smaller and more orderly.
It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
What should you do? Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers. Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.
Actually, your current images are pretty, and using a slideshow is a smart way. However, I think we can improve it more. They are so long that visitors have to scroll up and down to see full images.
3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have a few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in the collection list, product list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).
Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.
4. Add more content on your homepage
Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information to your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling, for example, the best seller collections.
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.
5. Some content is overlaid and needs to be rearranged
As you can see in the picture below, some icons are overlaid. You should consider rearranging them to make it convenient for customers.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
I am also facing these all issues that you mentioned but I gave feedback so many times but could not receive the solution yet very hopeful that from this post I will get someguide from the experts I am working on the music project and need help as quick as possible