Hi Everyone!..I would be so grateful on any feedback re my new site.

Wiltsy
3 0 0

Hi Everyone!..I would be so grateful on any feedback re my new site...it's been 'live' for 2 weeks only...Traffic to the site is low.

www.thechelseacandlecompany.co.uk

Many thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Lespenge
Tourist
35 2 4

It's fine dear, you are getting there. People start from somewhere. Can you share your website link?

0 Likes
Lespenge
Tourist
35 2 4

Wow, your website looks great and mobile friendly. you should work on sales. I have some tips for you. Message me

0 Likes
Wiltsy
3 0 0
Thanks for the feedback...My what’s app is 07711440726 I’m Paul
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 85

Hi @Wiltsy 

Hope you're doing good. 

Great store. Good products. Congratulations on your new store. 

Try to add a contact form on contact page.

Try to add logos or icons on product details Page for vegan paraben free etc.

How are you marketing your products?

Should I email you on your reachable email mentioned on the store to discuss further ? 

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hi @Wiltsy 

I would like to suggest few points for your store to increase traffic and to change traffic to sales.

Add testimonials in homepage above footer section.
Simply having a customer testimonial section can be enough to earn the trust of your visitors. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company to increase sales.
Screenshot (108).png

The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date. Often these are marked with a heart or star button on each product.
Screenshot (109).png
A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store .Here are benefits of a reward program it  improves customer retention, increases customer lifetime value and repeat business.

Add social login and recently viewed items to boost your sales.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hey @WiltsyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

Good points of your store:

• Good layout
  • great products

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Your store lacks customer engagement. If your store will not be engaging then it might lead to a high bounce rate. So make it engaging by adding the customer engagement tools. 

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Overall your store looks great. You can work on the above suggestions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes