Hi Everyone, Please can you provide feedback on my new gadgets store?

Solved
Adaz
2 0 0

Please check out my store at www.adazgadgets.com and tell me what you honestly think about it. It has been live for 3 weeks now and I have done some Facebook and Instagram advertising but only a few visitors and just 1 sale (not counting 3 friends who purchased because they know me).  Do you like my store? Would you go through with a purchase on there? And how friendly is the user interface? Etc... Many thanks.

Sandra (Adazgadgets)

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can promote your products through Instagram, It is also helpful for increasing of your converstions.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

This is an accepted solution.

Dear Adaz,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add predictive search feature.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do some basic On page SEO
  • Index your product at Google 
Adaz
2 0 0

Hi,

Thank you so much for your very helpful and comprehensive feedback.  I will start making the changes now. I appreciate that you took the time to help me out here. Best wishes.

0 Likes