Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @jennifer83 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi, @jennifer83 welcome to Shopify family,
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The banner image on the landing page can be increased by adding sliding images and the hero image can be changed as a banner image decides the theme of the website.
2. All the options which are placed on the side of the banner image can be added under the header menu. A header menu option will look better with all these components in it.
3. A minimum of 3-4 images should be added to the product catalog this will help the customer get every detail of the product and will help the customer get minute details.
4. Engaging audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it on social media will help as digital media will help reach the audience in masses.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
8. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!