Hi Guys , I would love some feed back on ,my store , any feedback is welcome

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys

I would love some feedback n my store , good bad or indifferent to help be keep moving in the right direction www.snugglesoother.com

Regards 

Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 86 187

Dear jennifer83,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve your logo.
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add blog section for traffic
  • Do some basic on page SEO
  • Index your products ad Google
  • Do Google Shopping ads and FB Ads for sale

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @jennifer83 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 5 25

Hi, @jennifer83 welcome to Shopify family,

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The banner image on the landing page can be increased by adding sliding images and the hero image can be changed as a banner image decides the theme of the website.
2. All the options which are placed on the side of the banner image can be added under the header menu. A header menu option will look better with all these components in it.
3. A minimum of 3-4 images should be added to the product catalog this will help the customer get every detail of the product and will help the customer get minute details.
4. Engaging audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it on social media will help as digital media will help reach the audience in masses. 
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
8. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png1127907906.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes