Hi Guys, Please help me to start Thank You

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Everyone

I'm creating my first store for dropshipping and I'm starting general store as a start and I wanted some advice from you I'm uncertain with what product I have to advertise on facebook I have a limited bugdet of $ 330 I don't know if I can sell something.what do you suggest to do ?

here is my store demo https://testendri.myshopify.com/    password: oodreu

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hey Endri1,

When I landed on your homepage, my first impressions were "I hope this store is selling home decor" and as I'm scrolling down, the first product I see is 3D Butterfly Home Decor. Good start. 

My only gripe is that your large variety of products may be distracting for customers. Instead of targeting Home Decor as your niche, you can go a layer deeper and start off with a niche within a niche. You'll have more success with a streamlined sales funnel by providing other similar products to your 3D Butterfly Home Decor. For example, you can offer different types of butterflies, different colors and patterns.

I understand there are limitations to product selection because of the nature of dropshipping, but try to niche down some more.

You can't compete against giants like Amazon with diversity as your weapon unless you have billions to spend on marketing. Instead, you can niche down some more and create more value. Imagine a butterfly and home decor lover visits your store, they are under the impression you only sell butterflies decors with these patterns:

product-image-619320112_370x.jpg

But they were so distracted by your Women diamond watch, reusable metal drinking and other products that they never clicked into the butterfly product page. They never got to see your large variety: Blue, Chinese Style, Colorful, Fuchsia, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow. You've already lost this customer.

You could have listed these options as separate products rather than grouping them as one. Usually, you'd group products when they are identical with color as their only difference. But in your case, these different colored butterfly decors actually have different shapes and different patterns. 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I thank you for your suggestion but the reason why I thought of putting different types of products and that I am new in ecomerce and I don't know which niche to choose and I was thinking of going in general to then understand who goes better than products to go niche store

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I thank you for your suggestion but the reason why I thought of putting different types of products and that I am new in ecomerce and I don't know which niche to choose and I was thinking of going in general to then understand who goes better than products to go niche store

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @endri1,

I just had a look at your store, awesome work!

As you have a general store and you are uncertain about the product advertisement, I would suggest, identify your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) first. Without a strong USP, you'll be spending money on ad impressions but see little sales.

As it's the start of early November and Christmas is around so you can try a festive season campaign with attractive offers, it will be the best choice to gain the attention of your customers.

If you're new to Facebook Advertising, you should first focus on your targeted audience. The audience should be narrow down with targeted location, interest-based group, demographics, etc. Soon you will collect the lookalike audience and can start remarketing as well, and then you can get even better results.

In terms of choosing products for advertisement, collect the best one with attractive offers and as it is a general store so you should choose the products which have high demands in the market.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!! 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes