Hi Guys, Would be highly appreciated your feedback on the store

MISSWEED
1 0 0
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2758 158 513

Hello @MISSWEED, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a section of trending or new products on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

- Make sure to target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @MISSWEED 

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly. Overall, you website is really beautiful but there are also something might hurt customer experience I'd like to point out. Hope it helps 

1. Make your header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Text on hero section is quite hard to read

The pink background makes the white text is quite difficult to read, plus the object overlays on the text as well. You should consider to shift the background picture to the left a little bit and change the text color 

you could make a hover state for your CTA button as well

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 17.50.38.png

3. Equal height for the product image + include CTA, star rating, variant for each product

- it will create a professional  vibe for your website

- When customers feel like buying it they are able to do it immediately

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 17.54.33.png

4. Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

5. Store speed

I have done a test on your store speed, you can check it here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/resul...You can use this result to check up on your backend setting and better the store speed. 

That's all I have to say. If you feel my comment useful please hit the LIKE button and mark this comment as Solution 

Cheers,

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube

Hi @MISSWEED,

My name is Jerry and I'm from HappyPoints, a Shopify development agency.

First of all, congratulation on your store

I have done a little inspection of your store. And I think there are some points that can be improved immediately.

1. On the All product page

- The heading has a typing error which is prodacts.
Screenshot - 2021-03-12T103545.907.png

2. I would like to provide some typo adjustment including the line codes to make the text clearer and attractive in a visually logical way.

• Increase font-weight of the heading from 400 to 600:

.lh-collection-page .lh-collection-heading {
font-weight: 600;
}

Screenshot - 2021-03-12T103545.907.png

• Increase the font-weight of products' title from 400 to 500:

.lh-collection-page .lh-product-title {
font-weight: 500;
}

Screenshot - 2021-03-12T103623.190.png

• Increase the font-weight of both product compare and product price from 400 to 700:

.lh-collection-page .lh-price-wrapper {
font-weight: 700;
}

Screenshot - 2021-03-12T103648.526.png

3. Remove the padding-top of the collection section as currently, the white space is a bit too much

.lh-collection-page .lh-collection-wrap {
padding: 0 0 40px;
}

Screenshot - 2021-03-12T103431.840.png

You can have a look at this image as the result:

Screenshot---2021-03-12T104009.188.jpg

If you like it, you can simply copy all the codes and paste them into the very bottom of the theme.css file. To access this file, from your admin page. simply go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code > Assets > theme.css. And in case if you don't want to use them anymore, simply delete them from the file and click save.

I also would like to suggest to focus on personalized shopping experiences as this is one of the most effective strategies to drive more sales for Accessories. Some of the tactics I can name are using live chat, email marketing or personalized offers. For more details about how to provide personalized shopping experiences, check out this resource.

Best regard,

Jerry Luu
Shopify Theme Tweaks & Customizations: https://happypoints.io/shopify-tweaks
0 Likes