I would suggest spending some time on your SEO. You are selling a niche product with a target audience in mind so you definitely want to make sure you are reaching them and showing up in search results. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
Have seen your store and I have some suggestions for you:
- It would be great if you have a logo for your store. And you need to add the CTA button for your banner.
- After the banner, I think you can have a section that shows some key features of your products. After this section, showing your products is a great option.
- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- All of those banners should have CTA buttons
- On your footer, you need to add more information like FAQs, Policy, Contact Us,...
- On your product pages, there're some things that you need to change:
+ Move down the review section
+ Add the Quantity section
+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ Use more Upsell and Cross-sell methods
+ Add the title for you description
- Have seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. You can consider having an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease.
- Consider having live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. Also, it's totally free.
Hope this helps!
Hi @HolaCBD !
Add a favicon
The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
Hello @HolaCBD, I hope you are doing good! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-
Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
Add some marketing tools to enhance the branding and marketing strategies in your store which will help you in converting visitors into customers. Here are some quick tips:-
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Also, you can check it here:- Upsell & Cross-sell
Have a great day!
There are some methods that you can think about:
- Product Bundles
- Frequently Bought Together
- Post-purchase upsell
- Upsell and cross-sell after add to cart
There're many third-party apps that can help you do that with ease.