Hi! I’d love some feedback on my store, if you have the time

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi! We started this CBD store in Mexico about a year ago and it’s been working well, but there’s definitely room for improvement. Please let us know what you think!

HolaCBD.org

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @HolaCBD,

I would suggest spending some time on your SEO. You are selling a niche product with a target audience in mind so you definitely want to make sure you are reaching them and showing up in search results. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @HolaCBD

Have seen your store and I have some suggestions for you:

- It would be great if you have a logo for your store. And you need to add the CTA button for your banner. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603942924253.png

- After the banner, I think you can have a section that shows some key features of your products. After this section, showing your products is a great option. 

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1603943465417.png

- All of those banners should have CTA buttons

ConveyLego0612_2-1603943550673.png

- On your footer, you need to add more information like FAQs, Policy, Contact Us,... 

ConveyLego0612_3-1603943580426.png

- On your product pages, there're some things that you need to change:

+ Move down the review section

+ Add the Quantity section 

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Use more Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Add the title for you description 

ConveyLego0612_4-1603943866170.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. You can consider having an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- Consider having live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. Also, it's totally free. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 208

Hi @HolaCBD !

Add a favicon

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 248

Hello @HolaCBD, I hope you are doing good! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

• The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
  • You should change the font style and font size on the banner image. Add an attractive & high-quality banner image. 
  • Add quick links in the footer which includes shipping policy, privacy policy returns and refund policy, About us, Terms of services, and others. Add the FAQ section. 
  • The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Add some marketing tools to enhance the branding and marketing strategies in your store which will help you in converting visitors into customers. Here are some quick tips:-

• Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
  • Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added in any online store. 
  • Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
  • Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
3 0 0

This was incredibly helpful, thank you so much for taking the time!!

When it comes to upsell and cross sell methods, how would you recommend I set that up? (Sorry for being a noob)

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 248

Hello @HolaCBD, not a problem. You can install an app for that. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.comIf you want I will happy to do the setup of it in your store. Let me know. 

Also, you can check it here:- Upsell & Cross-sell

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @HolaCBD

There are some methods that you can think about:

- Product Bundles

- Frequently Bought Together

- Post-purchase upsell

- Upsell and cross-sell after add to cart 

There're many third-party apps that can help you do that with ease. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes