Hi - I'd love some feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello, 

I launched my shop in July and have been receiving strange feedback from friends that the pictures are pixilated or the pages aren't loading or event that the menu isn't visible on product pages - normally its a black text on a lilac background - a friend of mine sees the text in white. I had designers set up the site and they say it's all down to the browsers - which seems strange. So I'd really appreciate feedback on your user experience and what you think of the overall look - also if you would shop here and if it seems trustworthy. 

Look forward to hearing from you and engaging in the community!

Best, 

Juliette

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

what's the shop address?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

so embarrassing sorry - it's: www.nave-shop.com 

thank you, really appreciate your time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

I went through your store, the homepage doesn't define what you are selling. I think you must work on the layout of the home page. Reorder the layout of the home page. It must flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
- Slideshow Image
- Collection List
- Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
- Newsletter Sign Up
- Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.
Make the home page attractive as it creates the first impression on the visitors.
Add some image carousels and videos it will be an added feather to the store.

Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for.

The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc. 

I would suggest you change the theme and background color(white).

YOu need to engage customers is by loyalty rewards, Reviews, Web Push notifications, Emails, Chatbot, and a lot more. There are tons of marketing tools available that can help you. If you ask me I would highly recommend AiTrillion.com as it is much cheaper and has all the effective tools in one place.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes