Hi. I recently laughed my store and want feedback of my website please.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Several customers have added products to their chart but does not continue to buy, Any feedback will be helpful please.

https://wearitagain.co.za

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @WearitAgainSA 

Are you only selling in South Africa ? I just went through your cart and only had a option to ship within SA maybe the people added to cart are from other countries ? 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1292 76 156

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Use silo structure for menu

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use favicon 

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I only ship to within South Africa currently. Thank you for your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @WearitAgainSA,

Astounding products.  My first thought when viewing your storefront is that it looks very professional, clean and is easy to navigate - these aspects can be very beneficial when driving traffic and getting new or repeat customers. Not only is your theme aesthetically pleasing, but so is your logo.

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. Infact in AiTrillion you can send them an abandoned cart push notification as well as abandoned cart email together. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to complete their purchase. This will help you to retain your forgone customers.

We have email templates, push notifications, and a whole series of abandoned cart recovery and everything that is needed to create engagement and conversions at one place.

Solution: Whereas sending Abandoned Cart Push Notifications & Emails grab attention quicker, and take your visitors directly to the checkout page, enticing them to complete their purchase.

What other integartion do we provide-

Customer Touchpoints

• Loyalty points
  • Web Push Notification
  • Email Marketing
  • Chatbot
  • Review
  • Segmentation

You can also check our new feature "Predictive Analytics" which will provide your e-commerce business with a deeper understanding of customer habits and preferences.

Benefit: Predictive analytics helps to assess different variable elements in a customers’ behavior. This will generate the desired engagement and responses from the customer, making their e-commerce experiences highly personalized. Using AiTrillion's predictions you can also offer enhanced product recommendations and promotions

If you want I can schedule a call or shoot me a mail at support@aitrillion.com (which will assist you in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store). So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers using your website".

Regards,
Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes