Hi! I want a preliminary reviewing of my website. Can you help?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

My website is still missing some product photos and text formatting so it looks pretty, cohesive, and put together before the big launch. It is also missing some bilingual translations. However, I wanted to see, do you like what you see so far? Does the page seem professional and trustworthy? What are your honest thoughts? What would you like to see?

My website is: www.gavanagold.com and we sell handmade gold plated and gold filled jewelry. 

Temporary password to access store: disith

THANKS!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 261

Hello @gavanagold1, welcome to the Shopify community! Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The logo looks nice. This space is too large. You should make it smaller.

Screenshot (16).png

- You should change the hero banner image. It doesn't look attractive. Add a high-quality attractive image to grab customers' attention.

- Add Instagram feed at the bottom of the homepage.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- You can create an exclusive page of reviews for example 'What our Customers say'

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add countdown timer bar to create an urgency to buy a product. It helps in creating curiosity among customers to buy a product.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Thanks!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted

Hi @gavanagold1 

First of all, congrats on your store. After spending few minutes I have some recommendations on your Homepage that it will have more chance of gaining sale for your store.

1. Header bar

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 16.28.30.png

The header bar with 2 columns like this takes a lot of space on your store, you can put your logo in the center of your navigation bar. Your header bar will look more clean and save a lot of space.

One more thing, make your Header bar sticky. This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 16.35.16.png

Your current Hero banner is just a single image but its quality is very low and not catchy for customers. I suggest that you should use slideshow with better image's quality, the image should exactly tell your customer what's product you're selling or top collections are sales on your store.

Moreover, you should change your Heading title into 'Tiemann' font, I think it would be much more better than the current one, not suitable with your store.

3. Promotion banner

On Homepage, displaying some promotion banners would really be useful for your customers, they know what's products are on sale and will have more attention to click further about that. It helps a lot about conversion rate of your store.

Example promotion banner:

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 16.58.28.png

4. Brand Story

Customers are usually seeking long-term commitments. Displaying a transparent brand story with a clear mission, vision and value proposition is essential to developing your brand credibility.

Just spread them out in your Homepage, customers will have more faith and buy your products.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Wow! Those were great recommendations, I've already begun to apply some of these. Thank you for your time, consideration and honesty. Appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you! This helped me a lot! It's my first store but these recommendations gave me hope in making it better each time.

0 Likes