Hi I would appreciate feedback on my store

TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

I would appreciate any and all feedback on my store specifically if I have some good products and if I may have added to many products but any feedback will be welcomed if you find anything that can be improved thank you so much for your time 

https://the-mindful-bliss.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 120 236

Hey, @TheMindfulBliss 

Congratulations on starting your business! I'd be happy to offer some feedback. Here are a few things I think you will benefit from addressing:

• Empty-looking homepage - It's very bare on content (images, products, features, social, etc.)
  • Unorganized menu and products
  • Inconsistent product line

An important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! This guide will help you get ideas and insight on building a professional homepage that your customers will love.

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Catalog' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

Lastly, pick a specific product niche. While selling a wide variety of items may seem like a good idea, I would advise against it. It turns your store into a marketplace which puts you in direct competition with huge marketplaces such as Amazon or Walmart. It's better to start out small and become an expert in a specific product area. It could be yoga products, bath products, kitchen equipment, etc. Just pick one and do it well! 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you very much for your time I will make the suggested changes and ask for more feedback

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @TheMindfulBliss,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-the-mindful-bliss-myshopify-2021-06-18-13_49_08.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
I’d recommend organizing your products into collections so that your customers can find what they are looking for. Here is a video showing you how to create collections:

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @TheMindfulBliss,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo should be evident and adequately aligned with the header.
2.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
3.The header needs to be more informative and the icons can be more attractive

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1624093949765.png

4.The navigation menu should be smooth for proper guidance.
5.The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
6,The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high resolution good pictures should be uploaded.
7.Need to showcase some products in an elegant manner, either in a carousel or in a gallery manner.
8.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
9.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
10. Footer can be more attractive.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover second image to smooth visualization.
3.All the product images should be in same size

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1624094516574.png

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.

The Cart Page:
1.Add Trust badges
2.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues.

Do On page SEO for better sales

Check this apps:

1.Free app from shopify app store for Terms and Conditions
2.Voila Shopify app; adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3740 214 667

Hey @TheMindfulBlissAiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here is the feedback on your store:

- Categorize the products. Create categories in the product.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

AiTrillion_0-1624098831316.png

- Add a favicon. 

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

To add a loyalty program, push notification, and announcement bar you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much for your time and the great information 

0 Likes
TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much for your time and great information the video links help alot

0 Likes
TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback those are great suggestions 

0 Likes
TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback I will definitely be adding the app and making suggested changes 

0 Likes