Hi I would appreciate feedback on my store

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Home Page 

Firstly, your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Catalog.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable. 

Secondly, the search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

Featured collection

I am not sure if your store is one collection store. If yes, you should make the most of your homepage by featuring your only collection by a video. 

Chatbox and Testimonial can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

Favicon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter your page. A popup or one slide on the banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale. 

Apart from that, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

TheMindfulBliss
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback and great information I will be implementing 

0 Likes

Hi @TheMindfulBliss 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (44).png

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature. 

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes