Here is our url: https://www.onsullivan.com/
We are relying more and more on our online store for sales as our retail shop is adhering to strict Covid guidelines regarding hours of operation and maximum number of customers permitted in the shop etc. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks
Have seen your store and it looks amazing. But I still have some suggestions for you:
- I think two lines are suitable. You can have a View more button under the sections to guide your customers to the collection page.
- Those collection thumbnails are too big. This makes your store look cramped.
Just narrow these down and everything is great.
- And your homepage is quite long, you can consider getting rid of some sections which are not really necessary.
- On your product pages, you can add the Quantity section because maybe your customers want to buy quantities different to your amount you are offering them.
- You can consider using some upsell and cross-sell methods to increase your sales.
- I've seen your Instagram gallery, very beautiful. Do you use Shoppable Instagram Gallery by AllFetch, right?
Hope this helps!
Hi @Markieg !
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Hey there @Markieg Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Your logo is eating too much of space in the header menu. Try and reduce the size of your logo.
2. Just below your header menu, you have put images of owls, well they are blurred out. Try and upload a better quality photo of them.
3. Instead of having a horizontal menu, why not have options in a vertical form?
4. Your product page looks fine, But I guess you've forgotten to add customer reviews!
Rest, your store looks pretty fine. Don't forget to consider selling on marketplaces before entering this festival season! We can help you to get the store exposed to 60+ global marketplaces where you can start selling to millions of customers!
We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!
Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away.
@Markieg awesome site you have
you can install FB live chat to your store it would be great as one place of communication plus it will be helpful with FB paid ads.
also, it would be great to gain customer reviews.