Hi! I would really appreciate some feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey everyone :)

I'm just starting out and would really appreciate if someone could give me feedback on my store.

It's on the way of becoming a general drop shipping store. I want to make sure everything is set up right and looking trustworthy and good before going forward with ads.

My collections are not ready yet, I plan on creating 4-5 different categories ("niches"), then slowly transition towards a niche store once I figure out what works best for me. 

The product template that's currently on the 4 products I have, should be the base for all products i'll add in future. Meaning the description/build/layout should be the same, just according to whatever the product will be, obviously. 

I would really appreciate any criticism and feedback you have, feel free to be as harsh as you want.

Thank you and really appreciate any help given! 

The link to my store is: https://www.libuxe.com/

--------

Additional questions I have:

1) Suggestions on how to build quantity breaks?

2) Any tips for targeting "General products"? For example a phone case, something that's relevant to everyone, how would I target the ads?

3) Ali reviews or loox reviews (or some other app)? why?

4) Is it possible to create automatically generated discount codes that would work for 3 days?

Once again thanks a lot to anyone who helps, I really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Bump

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Bump......
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Shakshouk,

Well congratulations on your store. It ticks a lot of the boxes of a professional ecommerce store. Here is my feedback:

• Your site is slow on mobile : https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.libuxe.com%2F&tab=mobi...
  • The font on your banner image could be improved.
  • Display Your Phone Number Prominently. You have a good contact page but maybe a physical address also? This builds trust.
  • Social links - for these in the footer set them to open into a new tab (don't want to take customer away from your store). Also just need to add the URLs for FB / IG.
  • Add live chat - Good for trust building.
  • Offer free shipping.
  • Place a banner at top of home page to advertise shipping / other offers.

I hope this helps, if so, then please click Like below. 

All the best with your store,

Gavin Crowley

Shopify Developer

gavincrowleyonline.com is a Shopify Partner who develops and customizes outstanding Shopify stores

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
388 25 112

Hi, @Shakshouk

Rae from Shopify here.

Thanks for reaching out and posting this question. @Gavin_Crowley mentioned some great points, and I’d love to jump in here and help share some more feedback as well. 

The first thing I noticed is that your logo and branding is nice and consistent. The colours used on your site are visually pleasing, and they match your logo really well. These are all great things to see on online stores. 

I’m glad to hear that you’re going to be setting up collections for your product niches. Collections are a great way to organize different product types, and they also help ensure sites are easy to navigate for customers. Once you add in your collections, you should consider adding these collections as drop down menu items under ‘Shop’ in your main menu so that customers can easily access each collection. 

I like the way your product pages are laid out. They are very clear and easy to navigate. However, the text in the tabs in the ‘Description’, ‘Delivery and Returns’, ‘Why Buy From Us’ and ‘Reviews’ section on the product pages is quite large. I recommend sizing this text down so that it fits better on the page on desktop view. 

Another thing I noticed is that once a menu item from your main menu is selected, the text becomes the same colour as the background bar on the menu, which makes it seem like the menu item has disappeared. This is how it looks on my end: 

10-07-8k689-wqozs

To avoid this happening, I recommend changing the settings in your theme that control this feature so that the menu text doesn’t disappear once it’s been clicked on. If you need help with changing this, make sure to reach out to your theme developer directly for more support. 

Lastly, I like that you have some policies and pages linked in your footer, but I noticed that you don’t have an ‘About Us’ page. I really recommend adding this to your site to give customers a bit more information about your brand and what your company is about. For some tips on building this page, check out this link

I hope this helps! If you have any questions or concerns about anything I mentioned, please let me know.

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you both for your feedback! I really appreciate it and see what I can do to make my store better :)

Anyone else who wants to also give feedback would be more than welcome!
1 Like