Hi Just Starting & Looking for people's thoughts, please :-)

SpiritualPower
4 0 0

Hi

Just creating my store. First time at this kind of thing, so looking for some feedback please. Good or Bad, all is good to hear, I think.

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

Hi @SpiritualPower 

Need to provide your store URL for people to be able to take a look 😁

0 Likes

Hello @SpiritualPower ,

Are you looking for a feedback on your store? We would really love check your website and the work you have done! Could you let us know your website URL?

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
SpiritualPower
4 0 0

Hi

Sorry, thought that there was a link!! But here it is

www.spiritualpowerbeads.com

Thank you again and welcome your thoughts also how best to promote.

Thanks in anticipation

Alan

0 Likes

Hello @SpiritualPower ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• The side menu bar doesn’t look much attractive, try adding the collections at the top navigation bar or else in the sidebar which has the option to show and hide.
  • The green color theme on your background looks quite dull, try to check with other color combinations which might look much attractive.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
SpiritualPower
4 0 0

Hi

Thanks for your points I shall look back over what you suggest.

Is changing the sidebar menu a total theme change kind of thing?

Thanks again

0 Likes
SpiritualPower
4 0 0

Hi

Sorry yes of course. It is

www.spiritualpowerbeads.com

Thanks in anticipation :-)

0 Likes