Hi! Looking for feedback on my new Shopify jewelry store

Aurelie_Otto
1 0 0

Hi there,

I just launched my new jewelry Shopify store, PLUM JEWELRY, after 2 years on Etsy. If you share any valuable feedback regarding my store, I'll be so appreciative, especially regarding :

• the overall look and feel
  • the product page and photos
  • the overall speed
  • the easiness of the navigation
  • any lacking pages or advice to improve it

Many thanks, I really appreciate all your help and time.
Best

Lilie

Link to the website : www.plumjewelry.co

0 Likes

Dear @Aurelie_Otto 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

plumjeweleryspeed.png

• Add social profiles at footer
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution