Hi!! Looking for some feedback on our website www.SolKine.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, we just updated our website and would love some input from the community.  I would love to add a slideshow in one of the sections besides the homepage but cannot due that because of my theme (Venture) I was thinking of using Pagefly as an app to custom build a slide show. Does anyone out there have experience in using an outside app supported by Shopify?  Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Congratulations on your store. I have a few suggestions. I hope they will be of help to you. 

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Maja

Cool store and design. Digging the vibe a ton. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels/sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Your homepage feels empty and lacking a personality. I think some work could be used here. Look at competitors and sites you love.. see what they do on their homepage

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started and building social proof

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Solkine,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for store optimization:

• Shift the "Free Shipping Bar" from below the header menu to above the logo and sidelinks respectively.
  • The correct order of arrangement of the header menu elements is: Home, shop, ingredients,solsurfers, blog, contact, about, and testimonials respectively.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 17 82

Hey @MarMar77 ,

I checked your website and it looks pretty great and neat. I have a few tips I'd like to share with you.

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page. Give this a read, you'll find more tip : https://neilpatel.com/blog/40-checkout-page-strategies/

2. Do add Shipping and Return Policies at the bottom of your store page. This will help in safeguarding trust of your customers. 

3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

4. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Hope this helps. 

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes