Hi. Please review my store

Danadj
2 0 1

I have a Online clothing Store for streetwear clothing. I have good products and run Consistent marketing, But I get a lot of customers that just add to their cart and not checkout. Or that goes to the check out and not complete the order. So I was wordering if you'll give some insight on what you think of my store. Thoughts aswell of things you think I should maybe consider changing. Thank you for all responses goes a long way.   My store is >> Hallofdrip.com  P.S. We've Been open for almost 3 months and still not one online order. 

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
61 5 24

Hello @Danadj 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

Secondly, there's one shortcoming: Product Descriptions are not proper.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
Danadj
2 0 1

I really Appreciate the feed back. and thank you for complaining my store took lots of time honestly. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @Danadj, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store & here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add an attractive banner image in the first fold of the home page with a call to action button on it.

- Add reviews on the home page, product page, or create an exclusive reviews page. Reviews are very important tools in building trust and credibility about your brand with customers.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code to entice customers so they will sign up and then you can reach them easily with email marketing automation.

- Add a web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses. You can send offers and updates to your customers any time.

- On the accessories page, the blank space should not be there. Add 'add to cart' and 'buy now button' below the products.

Screenshot - 2021-01-15T133606.243.png

- On the home page you can add a section of new, trending products.

- Layout of your store looks good and professional. You need to work on increasing customer engagement in your store to increase the conversion and retention rate of your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.