Hi Shopify community. Please help me with your opinion !

Asca
1 0 0

I have recently built my website,  www.ascacia.be
I have run FB ads for one week , there are traffic(around 500 clicks)  but no sale. Audiences located in US, UK,AU,CA . 
Please share your valuable thoughts to help me to improve my site !. thanks all in advance ! 

0 Likes

Hi @Asca 

I only looked at a few product pages but I don't think they're good enough. Here is what I noticed on two different pages. 

1. The product said ships from China. Probably putting people off straight away. 

2. The other one didn't even really have a product description just images. 

Improve the product pages and you should do better. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I also like this free theme you could try out HERE

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Asca 

Since the products on your site are basic thing that every person wears, the ads should bring the results. There are a couple of things I recommend changing before you pay for the next ad campaign. 

Design wise 

-reduce the size of the header menu by using smaller font 

-decrease the amount of products on the Featured collection on the homepage 

-create size chart page and link it on the product pages, that way the size table is not taking up huge space on the product page itself 

-instead of listing the image gallery on the product page in a row, make them in a grid layout to reduce the scrolling time 

Functionality-wise 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Ascacia,
"The first impression is probably the last one". So, In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:

• "Hero banner" should be full width for a more professional site look.
  • Including"promo offers" using "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" OR Last chance to get 50% off in the header template apart from "Free Express Delivery"  would encourage the users to take you up on the offer. 
  • "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook,Instagram, Twitter and Linked-in, etc.
  • You are missing the "contact form" in the "Contact Us" section.
  • Images should be added to "Our Story " to make it more expressive.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hoping that the store's capability of converting visitors to customers increases shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.