Hi! Wanted to get few feedbacks on my store

SohumLinen
1 0 0

Hi Community!

I have recently launched my store and was looking to get an insight as to how my store looks and feels.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated. 

Thanks a ton!

Cheers!

https://sohumlinen.com

0 Likes
Buzzbassador
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi @SohumLinen

I don't have much in the way of feedback for the store. You guys did an amazing job with the design and it looks like you'll probably have a high conversion rate.

I saw that you all offered rewards to your customers but I didn't see an option to join your affiliate or ambassador team. If you guys aren't utilizing influencer marketing... you should! 

I think our app Buzzbassador would be a perfect fit for you! We are an ambassador program management app that allows you to automatically generate unique referral codes/links for each ambassador, track sales and performance, and pay commission. We also allow you to customize your entire onboarding process by creating a custom ambassador landing page for your site, a branded application form, and white-labeled automated email campaigns.

The referral code rules (discount rate, commission rate, etc.) are completely customizable. The codes can be created to apply before or after shipping & taxes and can be applied to certain products/collections. The codes can also be customized by the ambassadors to match your branding, rather than just a random string of characters like many other automatic discount code apps. We also offer other appealing features like an ambassador leaderboard, a unique account & dashboard for each ambassador, and more.

I hope you'll check us out! We have a US-based support team that offers 24/7 instant chat support, with an average response time of just a few minutes, and our no-code setup process is super simple - it usually only takes people under an hour.

If you have any questions, check out our app store listing, or send us an email at support@buzzbassador.com!

Cheers!

- Shelby, CMO @Buzzbassador

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hello @SohumLinen,

Congratulations on launching your store! It looks very professional, well done! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

On your product pages you have a quantity option but there is no price or checkout button. I realize you have to register to see these things but for anyone that isn't registered, the setup is quite confusing. I would tweak this so that either the quantity option is hidden for unregistered users, or that it displays a button that reads "Get Estimate" or "Register to View Prices". Your registration text link  is currently right under the title "Hotel Bedsheet", I would move this down under quantity and display it as a button instead. Another option would be to add a "Call for Estimate" button (that information is currently near the bottom of the page).

hotel-product.png

On the same topic of your required registration, my concern is that this is creating a barrier and will cost you conversions. I'm sure you have reasons for requiring certain questions before a person can see prices and purchase but if you start to notice you aren't getting the sales you had hoped for, this is something I'd look into changing. If someone walked in in person and said "Hey, I want to purchase 80 bedsheets" you wouldn't say, "Sure thing! I'll answer that question as soon as you answer a a few questions - What is your title? What is your hotel name? How long has your business been operating?.." You want to make it as quick and easy as possible for the customer to get the information they need to make a sale. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @SohumLinen, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.

- Add a 'add to cart' and 'buy now' button on the product page.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes