Hello @Natures7, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- As shown in the screenshot you should shift all that menu in the header.
- After the banner image add a collection list section where you can simply add all the collections with thumbnail images..
- Make sure that all the products are aligned and of the same size.
Some essential marketing tools that you need in your store are:
- Add reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a discount popup with a discount code.
- Add a Live Chat to never lose any of your customers.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi there @Natures7!
Don here from Shopify.
Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Shopify Community and thanks for sharing your store with us here for some feedback.
Firstly, the site is well-laid out and cleanly-designed, well done!
It can sometimes be the case that new businesses try to cover too many bases, rather than find a niche but it looks like you have a clear story and direction here.
One thing I would advise, wherever possible try to use product images of the same shape and size as it gives a more uniform and professional appearance.
Have you been thinking about how you might market this store, do you have an existing community or is it something you're looking to build?
Apologies if I missed it (due to not speaking Norwegian) but do you have a blog on your site or is that something you've thought about?
It's a great way to tell your story and connect to your customers in and of itself, but it can also help to improve your store's SEO score so when potential customers are searching online for terms relating to your store there's a better chance you'll be a highly-ranked result.
Check out some of the tips above, think about how they might apply to your business, and feel free to ask me anything else you need to know here!