We just open online store it is a first experience with e-commerce. Not really much connection with technology before to be fair 😂We are aiming for general store, still need a lot of work with products to get there... All together, great experience and it's fun to learn some new skills and get more understanding. We would really appreciate if you could give some feedback about it... What won't kill you make you stronger, so constructive criticism more than welcome!
Thank you very much for your time and help.
Have a great day!
Solved! Go to the solution
Hey! Saw your store. It's amazing. The products are really cool.
Just a couple of suggestion:
1. Your content is really good. But your font doesn't match the mood of your content. Try using a different font.
2. Your content might need an editor. Some grammatical errors.
3. Your store name is kind of lurking to the right side of the homepage. Try making it a bit more visible.
Other than that, I really don't see anything that I could say was damaging. Great job.
Hi Zainab-e, thank you very much for your nice word I think to get amazing I will have to work more but that's really nice of you to say so!
Thank you for your suggestions.
1. I found font a bit difficult to me, I did try a lot of different one to see and this one was most suitable for my eye but at same time i had less content on the page. Will have a look one more time to see if there's something more suitable.
2. Yes there might be some errors alright, will have to go through the whole thing one more time or maybe even two ;)
3. Do you mean "Discover" button? I didn't want to center that because of the picture and on the right side had an empty space. Will have a look with middle setting.
Seriously thank you for a nice comments. Really appreciate your time and help with improvements!
Congratulation on your new store.
As I can see your store products and arrangement is good enuff to grab users, but your store UI is not user-friendly like fonts, background, Positioning of elements like discount tags, etc.
Right now it's hard to grab users to store and push them to make orders, For that, your site home page, collection page, and product page must need retina ready and user-friendly.
Points I think you need to improve:
Fonts and header position
Footer needs lots of work
Popup design needs to be user-friendly
Product description is so much longer it needs to be full page content not only on the right side.
Free shipping link does not required in the main nav
This is an accepted solution.
I simply had look into your website, It's looking good.
The text on your website logo is blurry, I suggest you can use your company logo with high resolution. Your products gallery images are not in equal like https://yourlifeyourjoyyourbalance.com/collections/its-all-about-dogs/products/magic-grooming-glove heck it and modify it.
I am unable to find your website's social media page links. Have you created? I suggest you can add those links into your website and promote regularly then you will get traffic on your website.
Thank you very much for your Feedback, I Really appreciate it!
Yeah that's not that easy piece of cake as videos I've seen about it, but end of the day the world is big and there's enough for everyone I think ;)
Can you please explain a bit more about the issues? Like I've said I had not much of connection with internet and all connected things... If you could clarify your point would be amazing! Thank you very much for your time and help but if you looking for customer than unfortunately I won't be the one... If i would have money I would probably hire someone already... I think that's the reason why a lot of people are here, to earn the money and find different way of living..
Hello appfreaker !
Thank you very much it's great to get different eyes point of view!
Very good point with the Logo and easy to fix it I will look after that to make it better!
Nicely spotted with the glove, there is a massive difference... About social Media I have Pages on instagram, Facebook, Pintrest and twitter. Last one didn't really start yet and Pinterest is also a bit new to me... I will look it up on forum how to add my pages Links.
Thank you for your feedback! Really great!
Change your font to Montserrat, Roboto, sharp sans
Change your background color to plain white
Change footer color to back or any darker which relevant
Change logo with a high-resolution image
The header and top position need to be reduced.
Put social and content pages link in the footer. remove those links from the header.
Product page needs lots of work but you can change whenever you are ready to pay.
For now, do those changes.
I am sure it will enuff to start and making some profit.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, you've done a nice job so far on it. There are a couple of notes I have made for your consideration:
1) Get someone to proof-read your site to make sure it's following English grammar and punctuation conventions.
2) General stores are hard to perfect, as it's not obvious who exactly should be shopping on your store. Who is your target demographic? How are you planning to target that demographic? What problem of theirs are you solving?
3) Consistent color schemes across the site would be nice, as it seems you are using many different colors in different sections.
You've done some great work so far, I would just have a good think on who exactly you are selling to, and cater more to their needs. What marketing strategy have you planned for your store?