Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here
Great looking site! When it comes to conversion, not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook or Google doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.
Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning PPC ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help
I just had a look at your store. I have divided my feedback into two parts. one is for the current problem you are are facing and the second one is regarding your store's improvement.
Here are some few suggestions on the traffic conversion problem
* Is the traffic coming to the website represents your accurate target audience? If yes, then check your Cart Abandonment Rate and after that integrate a mechanism to win them back.
* At present, I see there is no mechanism of collecting your visitors' email ids from your store. You can do this by integrating abandoned cart recovery from CareCart. This practice will allow you to capture your visitors' email ids and you can remarket your customized offers to them.
* Add a Facebook Live Chat widget to your store to establish a connection with your store visitors and take their queries. This will help you in identifying the problems.
* Add spin a sale discount code game into your store as well to offer discount codes. This will fetch short-terms sales for you.
* For the longer-term, establish an email marketing mechanism for constant contact with your visitors. I would say employ customized Facebook messenger marketing campaigns as well to connect with your audience.
Here is the feedback to improve the Store's value
* Add a video to your homepage showcasing all your offers to the audience. A much like a Marketing video. The homepage creates the first impression so make sure that you have a strong message there to captivate your audience right away.
* Add your social platforms icons in the header/footer section.
* Your homepage graphic should be attractive and should communicate clear value to your store visitors.
* In the long run, add a blog page to your store. Share weekly articles on it to boost your organic Google rankings. This practice will help your website's SEO.
Would love to see your store as you add the elements to improve the store. Good Luck