Hi everyone. I need your opinion...

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. So i recently launched my website

I get a lot traffic daily but no sales yet

Could i ask you to check my website out maybe im doing something wrong..

Thank you so much

www.scandicpower.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1174 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Great looking site! When it comes to conversion, not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook or Google doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.

Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning PPC ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear @Ikran 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

scanspace.png

• Add favicon
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
60 4 20

Hi @Ikran 

I just had a look at your store. I have divided my feedback into two parts. one is for the current problem you are are facing and the second one is regarding your store's improvement.

Here are some few suggestions on the traffic conversion problem

* Is the traffic coming to the website represents your accurate target audience? If yes, then check your Cart Abandonment Rate and after that integrate a mechanism to win them back.

* At present, I see there is no mechanism of collecting your visitors' email ids from your store. You can do this by integrating abandoned cart recovery from CareCart. This practice will allow you to capture your visitors' email ids and you can remarket your customized offers to them.

* Add a Facebook Live Chat widget to your store to establish a connection with your store visitors and take their queries. This will help you in identifying the problems.

* Add spin a sale discount code game into your store as well to offer discount codes. This will fetch short-terms sales for you.

* For the longer-term, establish an email marketing mechanism for constant contact with your visitors. I would say employ customized Facebook messenger marketing campaigns as well to connect with your audience. 

Here is the feedback to improve the Store's value

Add a video to your homepage showcasing all your offers to the audience. A much like a Marketing video. The homepage creates the first impression so make sure that you have a strong message there to captivate your audience right away. 

* Add your social platforms icons in the header/footer section.

* Your homepage graphic should be attractive and should communicate clear value to your store visitors.

* In the long run, add a blog page to your store. Share weekly articles on it to boost your organic Google rankings. This practice will help your website's SEO.

Would love to see your store as you add the elements to improve the store. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes