Hi feedback on my shop

Royalbedsuk
1 0 0

I am really confused as to where I am going wrong I have paid my promoting company to promote the shop and having okay results in conversions although I’m not getting the interest wanted is there anything else I can do to boost this or is anybody able to help provide some feedback on the shop 

Royalbedsuk.co.uk 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
486 9 80

Hi @Royalbedsuk 

I am Vinod from Bombay India, I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development Google abd Bing ads email marketing and Conversion rate optimization services. 

I saw your store you have good and elegant beds plus mattresses plus add in product to accompany the bed. 

The product details page needs to be really worked on. 

Are you available for a quick call so I can explain you in detail

I would be happy to grow ur product sales via digital channels. 

Thanks

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @Royalbedsuk,

Sorry to hear you haven't been getting the results you had hoped to. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully I can provide some insight as to what is happenings.

screencapture-royalbedsuk-co-uk-2021-04-22-09_02_55.png

First, your stores first impression. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. The black and red color scheme doesn't match well with the aesthetic of the product you sell. If you look at the photos of the beds; the paint colors on the wall, the décor, that is the same aesthetic your website should be matching because you are attracting people who are attracted to those photos. I would definitely suggest a more soft/neutral color theme.

Next, the top area where you have your logo has a lot of blank space. I would adjust this as it takes away space from what you really want your visitors to see (everything below this area).

The main banner area, I would adjust where there images are cut off. It takes away from the professionalism of your store. The other thing I would say is instead of just having the word "Quality" with the next being "For" and then "Less", I would work on re-wording this. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs.

On that note, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

The next thing I'd recommend is adjusting your product variants. Some options should be conditional, ie. if they pick 5ft king, you shouldn't have a single mattress as an option in the dropdown, it should only list mattresses that fit with the 5ft king bed.

I would also explain the difference between the 1000 pocket mattress vs. orthopedic?

screencapture-royalbedsuk-co-uk-products-flat-divan-bed-2021-04-22-09_46_59.png

The last thing I'll mention for now is the shipping time. At checkout, you cannot see an estimated delivery time without entering your payment information. Not displaying this information will likely cost you conversions. A lot of people want to know how long it will take before they commit to the purchase, if they can't see that at checkout, it's doubtful they will take the time to email and ask, they will likely shop elsewhere.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes

Hi @Royalbedsuk,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices

I/ Homepage

1. Have more Product Images. I see that All images look quite similar as it was taken at the same angle, as if there were more photos so that I can better understand the overall look of these beds that'd be great! 

PageFly_0-1619171261983.png

2. Uneven images. These images can potentially break the layout of your Product, causing an inconsistent list. 

PageFly_1-1619171349478.png

3. There's a very big gap in the Review slider. This makes me confuse at first as there was only 1 testimonials. You can decorate this section a bit more to add more characteristics to your website. 

PageFly_2-1619171465397.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_3-1619171518710.png

2. Add Column spacing between products. Now they look very compact and lack of space. 

You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

@Royalbedsuk, I hope you are doing well! Can I know how much traffic you are getting?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes