I checked your website, it looks well arranged. I would like to share with you a few feedbacks :
1. In Catalog page, there are a lot of products in a single page, keeping it short with larger images will be helpful.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. I would to suggest you keep your top navigation bar short and crisp. You can keep an option called Collections, which can have all the collections within that page.
4. Add FAQ on your page (footer navigation), this will help to answer some of the most common questions customers have about your products.
5. Invite customers to be a part of your community. By writing up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I Hope this helps !
After spending few minutes to review your Product page, there are some suggestion I want to tell you to make your store better.
1. Your product image should have at least 5 images to be properly evaluated and you can follow by these rules:
- Your product image should provide with its surrounding and give it in a context for customer if they fit with their own space
- Your image should show from a few different angles for customer to have an overview of it
- You can consider input a video to show they how it work and it'll make them very excited
2. You should increase the font-size of product's price cause it's the first thing customer want to see instead of CTA button or countdown time
3. You should use the horizontal for product's description like using Collapse, Tabs. Avoid using the vertical layout cause customer can't have an overview about it and it takes times to scroll down
If you want to make your product page more perfectly you can check out some best practices at this article.
There are some suggestions that may be useful for you. If you are have any comment, feel free contact with me.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
3. Add Add to Cart button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
6. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Welcome to the Shopify world. I hope you are well in these difficult times. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!