Hi, guys, please help me with feedback on my store. I see no sales today.

8 0 0

Hi, Team, I am selling premium products Made in Italy. My store is www.fashionbrands.website. 

Can you please help with feedback on how to improve it? Any advice on the Theme settings change is also welcome.

Thank you so much in advance, regards, 

Anca

0 Likes

Hi Anca

The link didn't work ? 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. As mentioned above, the link to your store that you have provided isn't a valid URL. We love to give lots of great feedback here in the community forums, particularly the sort of advice that you mentioned. We would be delighted to take a look if you can give us your correct store URL. 

Is this your first store? How are you finding the process of building your site so far? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi,

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Good Luck :)

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi, Clayton, 

The address is www.fashionbrands.website

Thank you, Anca

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi, Cal,

The address is www.fashionbrands.website

I find the platform extremely versatile especially for people with little or no technical skills.

Thank you, Anca

0 Likes
Trailblazer
378 24 92

Hi Anca,

Your store looks really beautiful and have premium  products . I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Get yourself a professional logo designed. This will add brand value to your store. If you want to stick to the same logo , you can opt for reducing the logo's size as it will look decent and save you a lot of space.
  2. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  3. You can try making slider full width and make it to the top of the page rather than bottom of the page.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Also , your footer does'nt look great at all. There is no such uniformity and a lot of empty spaces. Try hiding your sizing chart URL , not looking good.
  7. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify
  8. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  9. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://www.fashionbrands.website/search?type=product&q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  10. Lastly, You have over 600 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
8 0 0

Thank you, Neha, very useful information! I will start working on the changes! Best regards, Anca

0 Likes