Hi my Daughter and I just opened our store would you please review it. - over 18 only

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

My Daughter and I opened our store a few days ago and are looking for feedback.  It is an adult novelties store and we want to sell safe toys.  If you take a few moments and review our store any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you,

Kat

https://nanakitty.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @nanakitty 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

Why are you different ? 

Hi @nanakitty 

There is thousands of retail shops and hundreds of online shops selling your products. Why are you different from anyone else selling these products ? I understand you want to sell safe and non toxic products. That's great but you need more than just that to stand out. 

Few ways to do this 

Look & Feel: Great images on your website 

Blog: Articles that relate to the visitor or help them with problem they might have 

About Page: Relates and builds a connection maybe you had a problem with a bad product and this is why you want to sell non toxic and safe products. 

Overall not to bad for the first go. Be different and stand out. I'll also send you some more information that should really help so look out for that in your email inbox. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks Clayton!  It was mentioned to add a blog.  I have started a facebook group but I will add something personal about why I want safe non toxic toys.

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Why are you different ? 

Hi @nanakitty 

There is thousands of retail shops and hundreds of online shops selling your products. Why are you different from anyone else selling these products ? I understand you want to sell safe and non toxic products. That's great but you need more than just that to stand out. 

Few ways to do this 

Look & Feel: Great images on your website 

Blog: Articles that relate to the visitor or help them with problem they might have 

About Page: Relates and builds a connection maybe you had a problem with a bad product and this is why you want to sell non toxic and safe products. 

Overall not to bad for the first go. Be different and stand out. I'll also send you some more information that should really help so look out for that in your email inbox. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks!  I have created a facebook group and will get the link to my site.  I also like the idea about a blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Awesome. I also sent you some helpful information. If you didn't receive it reach out HERE

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, I went through your storefront. I think you can make it better than what it looks right now. Work on the navigation menu. The first fold should eye-catchy enough to hold the interest of your visitors. Also, I'd suggest you follow the layout on the homepage. The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

Use a favicon. Favicons are the little piece of graphic that represents your brand on browser tabs, bookmark lists, search history, search ads, and even search results. It helps with Branding, easy identification by a user (usability feature), Gives a professional look to the site.

You need to add that wow factor to your store in order to woo your customers. You can engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like