Hi please i want a feedback for my store

KGThimL
2 0 0

that is the link : https://www.anty-gravity.com/

0 Likes
Sticks
1 0 0

Hello, did you mean to write, "Make your live easier" or Make your life easier?

Didn't know if it was intentional or accidental.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2770 160 516

Hello @KGThimL, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- In the footer, there are two similar quick links. Remove one.

- Quality of the slider images on the homepage isn't good!

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope you are doing well! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hello @KGThimL 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Nice favicon

Make Sticky header for easy navigation.

Mention contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Expand your products list.

Add "ABOUT Us" page to the header section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
KGThimL
2 0 0

Sorry is an error. Thanks for feedback

0 Likes