Hi, pls review my store plss

Grace001
1 0 0

here is my store https://you-gottt-it.myshopify.com. pls check out and review and see how it is. thank you!

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
142 9 34

Hello 

Having visited your website, I must be sincere with you that the store has not been taken care of to be professional and traffic conversion at all and no one will argue that this is not a work of an expert.

Considering the fact that you have as many as 4/5 products, they have not been professionally assembled and optimized as can be seen in the product prices and overall design.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE:
* Store redesigning ad optimization
- Homepage optimization
- Colour Blending
- Store Favicon
* Store SEO
* Product price...
* Sales funnel optimization

NOTE: I will like to know better if you're dropshipping or you are selling your own product and from there, we can have perfect solution to your store.

If you want to reach out to me, Contact me.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2365 140 425

Hello @Grace001, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Display the collection on the home page.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Showcase reviews on the home page. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @Grace001

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. You also provide instant help by adding Live Chat window, that's great.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

2.png

2Help your customers to see products' variations and finish their purchase directly on homepage/collection page without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage, or in other words, reduce the times customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.
Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.

1.png

3. Reduce blank space on your page by reduce logo size, or add more content on the blank area.

3.png

4. Add estimated delivery date on your product page.

4.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season