Hi there, can you let me know if the store looks professionally designed? Conversion rate is low

leviurus
2 0 1

Hi all,

Basically we have been working on this store for quite some time now, we have several photoshoot contents and additional scripts that we are not utilising in order to not make the website too intense.

We have been getting several add to carts and initiated checkouts in this first week, however conversion is quite low.

I think there might be a main problem that myself and my team are not seeing.

Kindly let me know:

https://leviur.com/

frankie8
Tourist
3 0 1

hey there your menu is quite confusing and may i suggest theres no point of having collections when you already have collections on your menu 

etheir than that you just may want to start advertising more and changing domains

leviurus
2 0 1

Yes we can definitely change the menu.

What do you mean by changing domains please?

0 Likes
frankie8
Tourist
3 0 1

so domains are how the customers get to your store say someone would like to shop for earrings you can purchase different domains. domains are how your product shows up on the internet say you look up earings you want your business to show up it's not likely to relevant to be on top of the search bar but eventually, you will be there. so its making it show up when someone searches earrings jewelry and stuff like that. that's how you will bring in different customers because without them you will only be accesable by specific name. i am a thirteen year old boy looking to make some money by the way. i have done alot of research on this and my buisness just went live

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @leviurus,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First of all, site looks great! You've done a great job on the professional photos, photos showing your branding, models wearing the products. Well done! You have made your website look professional and trustworthy.

I went to the checkout to see if there were any shipping issues. No complaints there! You offer free shipping as well as express (for a very reasonable price) so great job there as well!

One thing I did notice was your SEO. Here is an example of how your products would show in search/social shares:

leviur-meta.png

Jewelry is a saturated market so in order to compete in search results, your SEO is super important. Now, the issue here is that a person searching for this type of ring wont be searching for "Tyra" in Google, they would use words like "silver" "diamond" "ring". If you want to find out exactly what words people are using, I'd recommend using Keywords Everywhere. We did a video walking you through how to do your product SEO as well as other ways to optimize your site here:

Additionally, I would recommend adding product descriptions under the title to each product as well. The eye is trained to look for it there so I actually missed your product descriptions completely at first because they are hidden in a drop down. SEO and product descriptions can be edited separately (which I recommend) so I'd say work on both.

Lastly, to touch on jewelry being a saturated market - you have a few things that set you apart from other stores offering similar products.

1. You offer hand engraving
2. You use recycled materials

I would certainly chaptalize on those two things in social media and your SEO. Show some rings with custom engravings and emphasize that your products are sustainable. Take a look at the Instagram pages of people who sell similar items to you and find out what content is receiving the most engagement and get inspired. IG Reels are very popular right now so definitely check that out as well and make some content that will set you apart.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
frankie8
Tourist
3 0 1

thats were i was trying to get but at least we got it now

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 86

Hi @leviurus 

I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Website Design & Development, Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

I saw your website. Below is my feedback.

Great site. Great Logo. Great products. 

The metals which you are using in your products as you have mentioned product details page is recycled gold correct does it mean it's actual real gold as in 9kt 14kt etc ? 

Also same you have mentioned for silver as recycled silver is it Sterling 995 Silver? Abd does the silver tarnish?

The Moissanite Stone falls after diamond correct also the have a resale value? 

Can people trade in thier old silver product with your product? 

The reason an asking these questions is as I know how people buy jewelry as I have worked with in a retail jewelry store selling gold and diamonds jewelry. 

The website menu is confusing maybe you are working on it. As it's repetitive. 

Once people buy any product from you in future can they trade in your products against your new products? 

Add promo area on top of the Website if you are giving free shipping in your country. 

When I select payment option as 4 installment I am not able to see the product getting added to cart there is a issue I guess. 

Coming back to your marketing what kind of paid marketing are you doing ?

Are you targeting correct audience? 

I would love to grow your product sales via digital channels let me know your interested in growing your sales and conversions via digital channels. 

Thank you.

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
546 50 201

Hi @leviurus

Have seen your site and it looks very professional.

However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- In some sections, your customers will feel quite hard to see the CTA buttons. You can see the example below. 

Also, for now, you're having too many banners section, I think you can consider getting rid of some sections. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607400719337.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. So I think you can have an Instagram gallery to show your content. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should have:

+ A product photo slider. It can make your product pages look cleaner. 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

- You can see the conflict on the sticky bar. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1607401508717.png

- This is the important section that you need to make it look more outstanding. Also, you can have a section that shows the key features of your products. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1607401722810.png

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
BBW-Connect
3 0 0

Hi I got a chance to look at your website. Overall the navigation looks fine.

If you are new, there are a lot of products to get inundated with. Perhaps simplifying the quantity of products and launching something new each month will create some excitement about it. 

I was hit with the subscribe newsletter fairly quick and then also got a request to receive notifications from the site.

I would suggest there be a little diversity in the models included on your website to pull in a larger audience. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @leviurus, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them an in-email review form to collect more reviews. It can be a site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews. This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them. 

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes