Hi

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Hi friends 😍

Is my shop ready for purchases from all countries of the world ??

https://love-animals5.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
352 40 69

Hey, @Alaa555!

Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru.

First of all, I wanted to congratulate you on your site! I know a lot of time and hard work goes in to building up a business and it's exciting as you get closer to your launch!

Your store is looking good, there are just a few things that jumped out at me which I recommend looking over. First of all, you have an announcement bar at the top of the page, which looks like it's still using template text.

02-21-16qlx-6vg3g

You'll want to make sure you give your store a once over to catch any little details like that and either remove the text or update it to be something specific for your business! You can update this text in the theme customizer by going to Online Store>Themes>Customize.

The next thing I would look at, is the slideshow and information at the top of the page. This area is the first thing a customer will see when they load up your site. Making sure that it is clear what they can expect from the rest of your store is very important! Your business is focused on selling pet related products, is that right? You could include a tag line about how much happier pets will be when their owners choose the right products from your business. Or you could make a comment about how your selection of pet products is curated.

We have a blog post here all about making the most of your homepage. 

The final thing that caught my attention on the homepage was the number of products. I usually suggest having your top 5 products on the homepage. Maybe a few more or less. If you have a promotion or collection that you'd like to feature maybe there's a place for that too, but you don't want to overshare on the first page. If there are too many products a customer might get overwhelmed, without being able to browse for exactly what they're looking for. This could lead to abandoned carts or people leaving the site without navigating further. Have you considered creating information pages or a blog to pull people in and redirect them to your products through content? Following this thought, look over your collection pages as well to make sure the products in each category match what the customer will expect when they click on the title!

I know you had mentioned that you're interested in selling to customers around the world, that's fantastic! To do this, you'll need to be sure that your shipping settings are set up correctly to provide shipping rates around the world. This page here goes over our shipping set up in more detail. Have you created shipping settings in the admin?

Please feel free to continue the conversation here to chat about my questions or share any of your own with me!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Alaa555 

No its not ready my friend. There is stacks of things you still need to work on. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Policy Pages 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Product Page (needs heaps of work) 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 

Just to name a few things. I'm sure if you keep putting in the work you will get everything going nicely. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Alaa555 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

0 Likes