High Traffic But Low Conversion [hwshk.com]

BurtonLiao
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello , My website hwshk.com getting about 100 visitors per day, predominately google text ads and shopping ads, but it still keeping low conversion.

Only few visitors add product to cart and buy it~

Ambassador
Tourist
3 0 1

I have a question to ask which can. Cause the low conversion in your store, Did you have a>> (Conversion funnel means???? to retain traffic landing on your website) so they pass through steps and purchase..

Kindly let me know if we're to proceed with our discussion.

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

-> Have you create your website social media pages? I am unable to find. And if you have you can show them under footer section. I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
  -> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
  -> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
  -> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
  -> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
  -> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
  -> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and     connect with you.
  -> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
  -> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Hi @BurtonLiao 

- If you have 2 visitors buying out of 100 visitors, the conversion rate is 2% and to be honest, I think it's a good start and it's time for you to optimize your ads. Look at your target audience, your ads copy, find the low performance ads, dig deep in the analytics and I believe you will get some ideas to optimize it.

- In terms of Store design, I believe you are doing pretty good, the store looks professional and trustworthy. 

- Have you checked the percentage of visitors come from mobile? As your home page is a bit heavy right now (2.54MB), and the main cause of this is oversized images (You can find a list of images here https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fyhmop0pg5/rule/imageOptimization)

We have a few recommended free tools for image optimization, you may check https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ#01_Optimize_image_loading_times 

- I also check on your cart page, notice one thing that may be a bit confusing, at first, I don't know where is the button and I have to look for it => better design is make the Go to checkout button most prominent and people don't need to find it.

You can remove those highlighted images as you already mention them right below the Buy Now button on the product page.

PageFly_0-1620700269496.png

- As some products are on sale, you may add urgency or scarcity to them, maybe with Countdown timer or a product badge that says Only x items left in stock! => It can encourage shoppers to buy right away or they will miss the deal.

I hope those comments can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you the best of luck!

P/S: We are preparing for an event, which will be live on May 19-20th, with the topic of "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive".

In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce with C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, Vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO. 

Please drop by if you want to know more about Store design and marketing tips. And it's a free event as well. More info about it HERE.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3428 195 620

Hello @BurtonLiaoCongrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some inputs from my side:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA (call-to-action) above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1620712741351.png

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Add a section of trending and new arrival products in your store. Give product recommendations in your store by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3428 195 620

Hello @BurtonLiao,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes