High Traffic Low Sales...? Feedback Needed!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi,

I currently opened a Mens Streetwear store & have had alot of interest(about 5-600 vists a day) i have been running facebook and instagram ads and getting some pretty good traffic but have yet to make any sales.. 

warrenadlerstyle.com  is my website.

My Add to Basket is 1.49% 

My Check Out is 0.29%

I have only been open about 2.5 weeks and would really appreciate some feedback

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hi Warren,

First thing's first, congrats on launching your business!

I can see you've put a lot of thought, time and effort into your store. You've got some awesome-looking products and a clearly defined niche, which is a solid start.

But now it's time to start making money from all the traffic that's coming your way! 

Want to know how to do that? 

Then you should definitely check out this exclusive FREE training I created for ambitious entrepreneurs like you in the Fashion & Apparel industry. It's called "How to Increase Sales through Your Online Clothing Store"

In the free 12-minute video, you'll learn how to:

• Increase sales through your online clothing store

• Avoid wasting time and money trying to grow your business

• Reduce your risk of failure and increase your chances of success

• Move forward with clarity and confidence

If you're struggling to turn traffic into sales, this free training is for you!

Click here to find out more about the FREE training

See you there?

Adam

PS: Got a question about the free training? Want to pick my brain about something else? Just reply to this post. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2688 190 426

Hi Warren, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Congratulations on launching and great work so far. The store is looking really good, especially the photos. From your post and from taking a look at your store I have a few tips for you, let's take a look at them below:

• Something you could add in which I saw wasn't there are trust seal badges. While not completely essential, it certainly doesn't hurt to reinforce and instill some further confidence into your store visitors which can encourage them to make the extra step and make a purchase. Shopify has a great guide on all things trust seal badges which you can see by clicking here. You can also add these via an app, the most popular trust seal badge app in the app store is Free Trust Badge and as the name suggests, it is also free. 
  • Instagram marketing is something which I think would be good for your store after looking at it. Organic Instagram engagement is a technique that is very effective. The idea of creating conversations and talking to people on Instagram without making a hard sale pitch to have them check out your profile and eventually your store is something to consider. A top Shopify Expert recently did a podcast with a store owner who used this method very effectively. You can listen to the podcast here
  • You mentioned you ran some Facebook ads but haven't seen the return from them in terms of sales. Finding the right audience to market the ads to could be what the issue is here. Once you know the best audience to market to, the return of sales is much more prominent. A good technique to help find the best audience for your Facebook ads is the 3x3x3 method. It starts out with creating 3 Facebook ads with 3 different audiences and 3 sets of copy/ images with a small but the same budget for each. After monitoring each variable you will see some ads will perform better than others when you notice this, you can drop off the less successful ads and increase the budget for the more successful ones. There are some good tutorials for this online one of which you can find here

Hope these help and give you some direction on next steps to take. Don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions about anything at all. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 1 12

wow i got half a dozen pop ups on your home page.

0 Likes