High Traffic Low Sales!!!! Help me with some feedback.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi folks, 

My girlfriend and I would love some feedback on our site, as to why we are seeing high traffic and low sales.

Pethubcanada.ca

We had ads out on snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram. We have had good traffic, but 0 sales. Any feedback on our site directly? I believe the issues come from our product pages. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.36.05 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Pethubcanada,

A high volume of traffic clearly indicates that visitors are keen to visit your store. However, some issues might be affecting your purchase rate which needs to be fixed. Following things need to be taken care of:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Logo is barely visible. Try increasing its size for better visibility and clarity.
  3. Add some more unique banners to the site to depict site peculiarity.
  4. A menu consisting of the home button along with other product options is missing.
  5. More social links need to be added for enhancing connectivity.
  6. Instagram images are useful for brand promotion.
  7. Add a more detailed product description for better understanding.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your store.

-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/qoQBHT.jpg.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> Facebook and Instagram pages are not found, Add your store's social media links under social media icons.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes