High Traffic, No sales. What am I doing wrong?

Solved
Chishio8
3 0 0

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum so bare with me.

My store has been open for over a week now. Ads are doing well. I get lots of engagement on my posts and ads. My store has been getting about 500-700 visits per day but I haven't got any sales. I have Recart set up to give discount codes to visitors. I get notifications in business manager that people are accepting the discount code but hardly anyone adds to cart and checks out.

What am I doing wrong? Any advice would help. I make improvements on it everyday to no avail.

Link to my store: www.whiskeyloungeco.com

Below are some screen shots of my analytics

IMG_0602.PNGIMG_0603.PNGFE4BA816-62AE-4C22-AB78-058AC84A6E87.png18279103-719E-4F74-A1B2-6C093A2D8ADC.png

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Chishio8, I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly Shopify Page Builder. First of all, congratulation on your store, it looks very good. However, when I check your store's speed, it's not really. 

RichardNguyen_0-1620793211500.png

The score is very low on mobile. As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

To create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, you can take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P.s This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Hello Chishi,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key     to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
  -> Add more than one gallery images.
  -> Which links are shown on banner are not working. Why are you adding those? You can add required text collection links.
  -> I suggest you can add blog for your store, blog gives you the probability to make important substance for your customers. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive campaign back to your site.
  -> And you can start Instagram Marketing.
  Instagram Marketing
  ->Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect   with you.
  -> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to     become searchable on the channel.
  -> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
-> And  You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

I hope these are helpful for your website:)

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Chishio8
3 0 0

Hey, Thank you so much for the feedback! I will start implementing your advice immediately! The theme I am using doesn't really allow me to add more pictures to the product pages, it actually adds them below. I am thinking I might have to restructure the whole store page and use a different theme. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Chishio8
3 0 0

Thank you. I am trying to boost my scores up as we speak (or type haha)

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
871 114 289

Hey @Chishio8,

Congratulations on launching your store! When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

whiskey-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". 

Your current photo looks good but you can't see the whole product (especially on desktop) so I'd recommend cropping it yourself so that more of the product is seen,

NAVIGATION
You have a few things in your navigation bar that I'd recommend changing.
Reviews - since the reviews themselves are under the products (and that is where people normally look for them), I don't think it is necessary to give it it's own page.
Frequently Asked Questions - I'd condense that and label it FAQ
Our Policies - this I'd remove, you have them in your footer area which is great.

DESIGN
Your website lacks brand identity, it's very generic right now. I'd recommend having some color added into your logo and then you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional. A quick tip for adding color - if you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

CURRENCY CONVERTER
I’d recommend adding in a currency converter since you ship worldwide. Here is a video we did showing some free currency converter app options:

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here: