Beautiful site but here's my thoughts...
1. I wouldn't normally buy a watch from a store that's selling headphones and chairs. I suppose that they can somehow be related to gaming but since I'm not into gaming, I felt like the store wasn't for me.
2. The colours on the site felt very 'hip and youthful' so I assumed it is really for gamers. (I am 50 so although I liked the watch, I am left wondering if some teenager is gonna see me wearing it and say "Hey, I've got one of those!"
3. Also, your site seems very 'tech' based so I'm confused as to why you appear to be selling a conventional timepiece instead of an electronic display/fitbit?
4. I'd suggest a smaller combo of products like headsets/earbuds, keyboards (and possibly chair/furniture) for gamers.
5. Good luck.
That makes perfect sense. I didn't think about that. I was just looking for all gadgets instead of really focusing on a 'gaming' niche. Which is kind of where I would like to be. I guess I tried to cross both my interests (gaming) and every tech stuff. I think I need to make the decision to focus on one main inside niche. I appreciate your feedback a lot.
Hi @YourGC !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
I'm temmy a Shopify website developer, manager, marketer plus high demanding product researcher...I can help you to implement a very good marketing strategy to your store to generate sales and help increase your revenue I would be glad to help me with this so kindly provide me a response if you're interested. Thanks
Hi @YourGC welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
I hope this helps!