High Traffic, no sales this November

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2
I am very bemused.
I launched my website in July and always made sales. I have over 1200 visitors per month. However in this month, November. I have only 4 sales. I have been marketing using Google and Facebook. I have over 100 likes on FB. But no sales
What could be wrong? Thinking of closing it all down if December brings me nothing. Can anyone offer any productive insights as to what I could do?
My site is www.zahzamgiftcompany.co.uk.
I look forward to hearing some advice. Many Thanks.
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Zahzam 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like

Success.

Why are you different from everyone else with a wholesale account ? 

Hi @Zahzam 

Few suggestions: You need to work on the below three items. 

Home Page: This need to flow better. I'd structure it like this

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (make sure the images are same size)
  • Testimonials (3-5) 
  • Something Interesting 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max) 
  • Instagram Feed (only if you have good images)

Product Page: This is very important to build out well. I noticed you don't have detailed product descriptions. I use to sell the same products and most wholesalers have a website with detailed product descriptions. I wouldn't copy them just get some inspiration. I'd also add these items to the page. 

• Testimonials 
  • Sticky Add To Cart 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Similar Products 

Footer Menu: You want to build a lot of trust here. I'd add.

• Social Media Links 
  • Policy Pages 
  • Contact 
  • FAQ's 
  • About 

Overall good job. I'll email you some information that should really help you also. So look out for that in the next 5 minutes. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear Zahzam.

You have missed lots of things like policies pages, product features, collections list,banners etc.

You also need to work on page loading speed for mobile.

Need help? Please contact us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey,

I will be very honest with you here. Your store seems very unembellished and Plain. What happens when you try to sell a house with an overgrown garden, cracks in the driveway, and a broken front door? No offers, right? That’s exactly why you need the best homepage for your website. It’s the first thing many people see when they visit your website, so you want to wow them from the second the page loads. Here are some tips-

1. Add a Favicon- A favicon helps with the following functions:
Branding.
Easy identification by a user (usability feature).
Gives a professional look to the site.

2. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts. You can get your exit pop-ups here.
3. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
4. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
5. Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

6. People can’t or won’t convert if you don’t give them an incentive to do so and if you don’t make converting as easy and intuitive as possible. Why don't you start incentivizing your visitors by giving them Loyalty points? To install your loyalty reward program click here.

7. You should start portraying your customer reviews on your home page. Customer Reviews play an important role in trust-building. Having difficulty in collecting customer reviews? Start giving loyalty points to customers when they leave a review on your store. Click here to get a smart loyalty points program.

These tricks will definitely help you to uptick your conversion rates again. If you need more assistance feel free to connect to me on my mail- samina@aitrillion.com.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

So I got some great advice back on my initial post and so I set to work trying to improve my site. www.zahzamgiftcompany.co.uk

If any of the original sources of advice would like to check out what I have done with the website now and comment I would be grateful. 

Thanks, 

Zahzam. 

0 Likes