High reached checkout but low purchases

Oxeon
1 0 0

Hello everybody, I am a newbie here and wish you all success on your journey.

I am currently wondering why my sales are so low. I have got 490 visitors last 2 days and 20 of them reached checkout but I have only one sale. I really don't know what could be the problem. I am looking forward to the feedback!

(I don't have enough money for FB Ads, so I am giving Instagram ads, that is why I have optimized it for mobile devices)

Sincerely

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey Oxeon

Firstly, congratulations on your store! I hope you're well and safe in these difficult times. 

Secondly, although your catalog is small, sometimes users need a slight push to look at your your products and then be convinced to buy them. Common things that help with this are - 

• Urgency/social proof/promotions badges on your products. If you have a sale running, you can use some interesting stickers to make it more obvious to the shopper. Apps like ModeMagic help you add that urgency to your products.
  • You could have some testimonials or personal notes from people who love your brand. It helps in establishing trust and puts a human face to your brand.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Tight Shaper,
"Almost two-thirds of shoppers either checkout or leave items in their cart without making a purchase leading to a huge loss of potential sales". The main reason behind this is uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout. The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same:

• "Favicon" is barely visible ie should be dark in color.
  • "Login account" should be added for better information security.
  • "Terms and Conditions" should be a part of the footer as well.
  • "Social media" adds to the brand value. Hence, Include Facebook and Instagram business pages in the footer.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I am sure the above tips will surely help.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes