High traffic 5 sales, how to improve my site

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
I’ve had my site up since May 16th 2020. I’ve had 5 sales, I notice I’m getting a lot of traffic. I can I improve my store to turn my traffic into sales. Sorry had to edit forgot my site. Www.shadezhut.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Make sure that your traffic is from related sources. If they are not from related or relevant, then you wont get anything in return.

Also, make sure:

• Check and analyze your abandoned checkouts
  • Make sure the website is user friendly and is not complex for people to checkout
  • Your products and its prices are good

Shopify Store Setup
Customize Shopify Theme
Develop Custom Shopify App

For any Shopify Developments : http://expertsinshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
I’m sorry i forget to put my site Www.shadezhut.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

I have seen the website. In my screen when I scroll it looks like this.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 7.38.52 AM.png

Also suggest to go for a better design, if possible. You may buy some premium templates from Shopify itself. Try to make the website professional trustable.

Shopify Store Setup
Customize Shopify Theme
Develop Custom Shopify App

For any Shopify Developments : http://expertsinshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0
Should I stop the header from moving as you scroll along the page. At first I had all the products displayed on the page without sections. Then I thought that was too many pages to scroll through.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Reneej84 

The fixed scrolled header that you did is not functioning correctly since it is stuck in the middle of the page not where the navigation bar is supposed to be. It makes it almost impossible to browse around the site. 

Also, reduce the overall size of the navi bar. 

Here are some other things that need to be improved on your site. 

1) Add a Buy Now button on the product page. It will make the process one step shorter. 

2) Add Buy now Pay later methods 

3) Instead of having one image with all product variants, add several images that have one pair of glasses at a time. 

4) Work more on the Product titles and descriptions because that directly affects SEO. 

5) Add more products 

6) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

7)The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

8)Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Shadez Hut LLC,

Below listed points would surely help in store improvement:

• There is a lot of "empty white space" on the header top.
  • To eliminate it, shift the "black header template" on the extreme header top.
  • Logo, header menu, and sidelinks should also be shifted upwards to neutralize the empty white space accordingly.
  • Add Facebook and Twitter as well to the site footer for better advertising.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope the visitor traffic turns into customer sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @Reneej84 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The first and foremost thing is to have a fixed scroller, the current scroller is not functioning properly. The current scroller is blocking the visibility of images. This turns off the customer’s interest.
2. The wish list
 feature allows eCommerce customers to create a list of items they aren't ready to purchase yet, but hope to either buy for themselves or receive as a gift in the future.
3. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
5.  I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
6. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.  Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and boost sales.  Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your image as a reference)
image_png892299065.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
345 27 101

Hello @Reneej84,

I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. There is lot of blank space above the header on the Home page where you've 15% off Entire Store Until 6/13. The fixed header should go at the top without leaving any blank space above that.

2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic

6. A FAQ would be useful!

7. Use the same font for the whole website. 

8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

9. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer (instead of adding in Home page content) to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.

10. Page titles in some pages are not visible. Example: https://shadezhut.com/collections/accessories/products/crossover-fanny-pack,  https://shadezhut.com/collections/men/products/fancy

screencapture-shadezhut-collections-accessories-products-crossover-fanny-pack-2020-06-08-10_35_10.png

11. Add more specific product titles/urls in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/urls unique and more specific.

12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

13. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

14. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0

I switched my whole website look, can a get feedback on how it looks now. Thank you 

0 Likes